Booster Wanted

Look, I've a confession here. The thing that I'm very ashamed of is... My SPM books, notes and stuff are still untouched. There...

Look, I've a confession here.
The thing that I'm very ashamed of is...
My SPM books, notes and stuff are still untouched.
There, I've said it.


Untouched meaning they're still around. Meaning I haven't clear them away. Yet.
Can anybody pleeeeeze help me? The state of my table is hooorrible. Heaps and heaps of books are stacked into mountains. I'm hardly able to use my table and that's why I can't finish my homework nowadays.
Don't believe me? See for yourself.


My neighboring table a.k.a. sis's table.
Still haven't figure out how my books end up here...

Not that I'm proud of this mess you know. I just wanna show you how messy a table can be when it has a lazy user.


This umm... is my untidy table.

In case you've the wrong impression 'bout me, let me explain myself.
Reader: Hey, it's obvious that you're the lazy and untidy one. MunSTeR: Shut up.

First of all, I've no time!! Yes, SPM is over a month ago and freedom came, but that was like What? You think I get to spend the rest of my 3 months in my pace? Well, think again 'cause you're wrong. Notice I use the past tense? This is b/c I'm now studying in college which means no more Freedom. At least no more enjoying my time at home since classes are like 12 hrs everyday. So that's why. That's why I can't clear my table. I'm always exhausted when I got home. I'll be like a deflated balloon at the end of the day.


So tired until I think I can sleep even when I'm standing.

Okay. Maybe I'm exaggerating. Yes you are. But the truth is more or less somewhere there. I mean now I only have my own-personal-free-time at Sunday. And it's not even the whole day 'cause when I get home from bla-bla-bla, it'll be like 2p.m. something. And as expected, I'll be using the rest of the day finishing my work. And that's a lot of hard-work fyi. Therefore, there are good reasons to believe that I've no time for my own.

Are you wondering why I did not clear my table immediately after SPM? You see, I never got the chance to use my table. Pshh~ Which inhuman person would want to sit on the chair and study just after the exam??? I went to KL shopping just 2 days after the last paper and I only came back around Christmas eve.

Unsurprisingly, lots and lots of events are coming out at that time and I was sooo busy participating them until... in the end, I only left 2 days for myself to be exact minus the driving-lessons and over-enjoyed hours before the holiday ended. That's a Oopsy.

And when holiday ended, new semester began. Duh~ I started attending CAL classes. That's why I can't find time to tidy up the mess.

Or maybe...

Ok. Actually, the fact is: I'm simply a lazy young adult.
Actually I've time to do this.
I know I can do this. Or else why the hell am I here blogging when all along I can use this time to clean up the mess?

Okay okay. I got to stop finding excuses for my own good.
I MUST clear it by Monday. I swear. No more excuses.

Very effective. I memorized stuff this way. Especially the last-minute stuff.

I'll start now tomorrow. Starting from these sticker notes which was on the wall in front of my table since...dunno-when.

Oh God, looks like I got a lot of work to do.

Argh! I hate cleaning up...I wouldn't mind drinking a booster to help me get through this coming hard time. But the problem is:
I don't have any!!

SOS. Booster Wanted.



You Might Also Like

0 Bo Peep(s)

Flickr Images