Applause for Katherine McPhee

For those who doesn't know who Katherine McPhee is: Ever heard of the hit single "Over It"? That's her song. My favorite...

For those who doesn't know who Katherine McPhee is:

Ever heard of the hit single "Over It"? That's her song. My favorite song. Still is.

She's the 5th season American Idol's runner-up. Does it ring a bell now?

Well, she finally released her sophomore album: Unbroken.
Reader: We know that already!!


Yeah, MunSTeR is a little bit slow. It was released on January 5, 2010.
I'm so eager to share this album with you guys you know. I've been waiting for this album to be out for nearly a year. It debuted at #27 on the Billboard Top 200 chart, selling 15,000 copies its first week.


Congrat's Kat.

Bad news: It's not yet available in Malaysia. I think this album is good. I'll give 2 out of 5 if you ask me. Who cares? Well, not all of the songs are great, but most of them are. Especially 'Had It All'.

Check out this video.



Big transformation right? I was also trying to take in the fact that she's now a blonde. A blonde!
I love her previous hair more. She's a brunette then. Not that she's ugly this way. She looks good as a blonde with her funky hairstyle. But I still prefer her previous one. It's no biggy by the way.



Then & Now



Okay, gotta go. Hope you guys like her album.

You Might Also Like

0 Bo Peep(s)

Flickr Images