I'm just a little bit caught in the middle

Why am I so stupid ?~ I shouldn't mind other people's business. Then what? Ignore them? Now look what I've got my...

Why am I so stupid?~ I shouldn't mind other people's business. Then what? Ignore them?

Now look what I've got myself into.


And worse, (I think) I've broke my friend's heart. I'm so so sorry. I never thought a simple answer to a question could end up like 'this'. I should have think wisely. And fyi, big forehead doesn't help with your IQ & EQ levels. I wish I can fix everything back. But I know I can't. I can only move on with my regrets now. (Argh Munster! No point sulking right now. It's all your fault.) Wuhuhuhu~ T__T


But I'm very lucky. My friend did not blame me on this. She said it's only a small matter at the moment. She said I'm over-reacting again.

Blast, this is depressing! Hope I'm over-reacting....'cause honestly, I hate to be in this situation:



It's too much and yeah, it's a lot to be something I'm not.....even though I'm not trying to be. ~Sigh~Hope everything is not as bad as it seems.

You Might Also Like

1 Bo Peep(s)

Flickr Images