MunSTeR and College Life

Early in the morning: wake up late and check the time>> OMG~! stare blankly at the wall, and force myself to leave my comfy bed. no...

Early in the morning:

  1. wake up late and check the time>> OMG~!
  2. stare blankly at the wall, and force myself to leave my comfy bed.
  3. no matter how late I am, my first choice is hmm-hmm.
  4. and do the 'must'.
  5. then rush to the kitchen for mum-mum
  6. but... I never won when it comes to food. Having siblings is fun. We fight for food.=)




In class:
  1. I'll look like this
  2. wish I can or
  3. If I've done the above(ha~! Usually does.), I'll kena this
  4. Come on, don't blame me. Who can stand the lecturers when they are
  5. they make me wanna
  6. Conclusion: Not my fault. (huh?)



Co-curriculum activities:
  1. Luckily, college is not all about studying. (Phew~)
  2. There's a lot of activities that you can participate in, like this
  3. And this
  4. And not forgetting these You get to form a band. =)



The cafeteria a.k.a. canteen:
  1. The cafeteria's food has a bad reputation
  2. The 2 categories are...
  3. inedible food(b/c the food are the same everday... so... inedible)
  4. and unhygienic food (be warned my lads!)
  5. in my mind, I'll be thinking 'bout this
  6. ...or maybe... add some thing to make it taste better or worse.
Ok. Maybe it's not that bad. But still...



Exam period:

  1. when the teacher/lecturer announced the bad news
  2. I'll said: "Ok. I'll try my best."
  3. One month before exam
  4. ..and 25 days
  5. 20 days to go
  6. huh, 15 days left?
  7. 10 days before the Big day
  8. (countdown)...5...4...3...2...1...
  9. On the Big Day, I'll be like this when I see the paper...
  10. And deep down, wish I could have a better brain.
  11. feel like crying
  12. After exam, I'm like this.
  13. Can't take the presure, I planned to do something to the markers. (why are you that crazy?)
  14. But, when the result was out, I'll realised...
  15. Everything I'm sooo worried for was for Nothing.
  16. I did just fine.




And finally at the end of the day:
  1. I'll be sleeping like a log. Like this
  2. yup, that's me...
  3. and like this
  4. I'll have beautiful dreams
  5. Among them are the romantic french-kissing dream
  6. or the weird alien invasion dream
  7. or the scary zombie dream.


You see, my life may be ordinary to you, but it is wonderful enough for me.

I Heart College Life.

ps:- Sooo sorry, I've used plenty of slang here. It's unavoidable you see... Oh and, this tale is not fun if you can't see any pictures. Make sure you see the pictures 'kay?

You Might Also Like

0 Bo Peep(s)

Flickr Images