Of work and future

Been really busy with work these past 3 weeks.  ok, actually its just another excuse for me to avoid blogging. Where's my blogging mojo...

Been really busy with work these past 3 weeks. 

ok, actually its just another excuse for me to avoid blogging. Where's my blogging mojo again? Anyway, speaking of which, life in Dell is pretty amazing. Or maybe, you can say that i'm very lucky to have a great manager and being part of a fantastic team. Everyday, i feel myself growing up and becoming more mature. And day by day, i'm learning more and more from the adult world(how to camouflage in particular). They say i'm gina aka kids, which is right(in a way) . They say my hokkien is 'unique' and i think they're being extremely kind. They say taking me out for lunch is very bo tat aka unrewarding(?) because i'm not very helpful when it comes to food. And all those times i'm like .... 

why do adults tease good people like me?
i'm not saying this is bad. i love and appreciate what i have now. and so, as you can see, my working environment is not really in a serious tone. in fact, it doesn't give me an i-am-working-feel but oh-this-is-so-flexible-aura. after all, Dell is a very Americanize company. Let's see, you can wear casual to the office; and if your work starts at 8.30am you can come at 8.45am, sure no problem; and although lunch time is at 12, people go out at 11.30am and can come back at 1 to 1.30pm. but of course you still need to work your ass off if you can't finish whatever job you're given that day, so, fair.





 Pictures i took with my handphone whenever i went back late. 
note how deserted the parking lot is at that time.
sometimes you just need to stop and look around you to appreciate what you have now
it's been awhile since i last do this.
//////

For me, i respect all the fellow accountants there. i mean, look at them, they're like super genius and they lurve working overtime, though they kept telling me that their job is free and easy. Right. Maybe. anyway, my point is, i totally admire them. especially how they always involve clueless me into the meetings and conferences and bla bla bla. At times, they really are intimidating but most of the time they're just friendly and funny and friendly. and friendly. they make me feel i belong.

in short, i, sincerely, from the bottom of my heart sipek treasure every second i've in Dell. Because, in 3 more months, i'll be going somewhere else to practice cannibalism. Wuwuwuwuwuuuu this is tragic. please cry me a river somebodeh....

ok fine, i'm exaggerating. Anyway. I am honestly so happy right now, i am smiling and i could cry happy tears. Because, i have finally landed back to the ground. i can feel my feet again. i'm finally, not running away anymore. back then, i have no limit in choices and daydreams, but i know my time does. Right now, i just wanna be content with the chance i'm given. Doubts and fear are still around, but i'm gonna do this. (no, i'm not referring to the job this time)

Anyway. sorry for the dramatic part, i'm just paving way for what to come next. so, brace yourself.

here's the bomb.
:
:
:
:
:
:
wait for it.

quote of the day:
不要因为走得慢而焦急,慢点走会比走的快的人看到更为仔细和丰富的东西。如果问其中谁会成长得更多,我认为,是走得慢但却看得更为仔细和丰富的人。----- 《Dream High》姜老师
Don't panicked when you're slow or left behind, the people who take their time will be able to see and listen to tinier details compared to others. If you ask: who would gain more between these two, I’d say it’s the one who takes everything slowly but sees a lot.” – Dream High, korean drama
:
:
:
:
no, this is not what you're waiting for.
just wait for it please.
very close now.
:
:
:
:
Track of the day: 张惠妹 - 记得
An old song from A Mei. Every time i'll get all mushy after listening to this.
:
:
:
:
Here's the REAL bomb. 

I'm going to enroll in Curtin Sarawak's fast track Foundation program(half year) and i will be leaving my hometown in July. Right before my birthday wtf. seriously, cry me a river please if you'll miss me when i'm away. Because i will definitely miss you. Each and every one of you. Sobs. but look at the bright side :) at least i still have 3 more months in Penang.

alright, maybe...i've just make this whole scenario worse. sorry, so, is this surprising enough? And oh, did i mention that i'll be staying there for 4 years after Foundation to earn a degree? ok, that would be all. That, would be the real bomb shell. 
My time is up.(choi!) crossing my fingers.

You Might Also Like

6 Bo Peep(s)

Flickr Images