Lighters; I talk too much

This one's for you and me in case you're wondering, i'm still pretty alive (typical MunSTeR opening, i know i know). so, l...



This one's for you and me
in case you're wondering, i'm still pretty alive (typical MunSTeR opening, i know i know). so, let's stress on the word pretty, and at the same time: ignoring the fact that the uncooperative pimples are popping out everywhere on my face and it's been exactly a month. :( so, what's up everybody? uni's got me for awhile now, throwing assignments, tutorials and reports at me like how u make a line in tetris battle and the next moment you're handling another line combination. Tetris battle is a facebook application which, according to seniors, all curtin engineering students are playing, fyi. out of the point, you're welcome to pk me, i'm waiting! ;) ok my point is, ugh, this tetris thingy is a total infection, you just can't get over it and you'll keep coming back for more. big fat sigh. this is bad. don't be like me. wait, what i'm trying to said is not this. i'm just trying to tell you i'm going back home soooon. *excited* on November 13th. ok, message delivered.


Living out our dreams
i've finally got my hands on Captain America! but that's not what i wanna talk about. 

we are already nineteen. sooner or later or 'it already happened', i dunno, but one day we'll leave our safe territory and beloveds in order to chase our dreams. to put it crudely, it's all about getting a life. a life with how you want it to be and whom you want it to be with, one day. us, being in different unis, maneuvering utterly different lives on a far away yet familiar land and inevitably straying further and further from my world... ahhh i can't stand this emo part!!!


We are all right where we should be
but, i'm happy. i'm happy for you. i'm beyond words to describe what i felt when i know you're doing fine too. thanks to technology and social networks of course. there are times that i do miss you. there are times that i felt a tinge of jealousy over how well you can do without me. but it's ok, i'll get over it soon. as long as you are living the time of your life and most importantly, you're happy :) super emo ugh, too much Adele!


Lift my arms out wide; I open my eyes
you know what, this freaking scenario is actually happening to me at. this. moment. FML. i've been laying on the bed with my eyes shut for the past 20 mins but Mr. Zhou still refuses to date me hmph. so as you can imagine with your very imaginative brain cell and a little bit of humour, i'm having a sleepless night. and scary night. and stary night. and oh, happy halloween peeps! btw, did i mention i just witnessed a scarily scary event? you have no idea.


And now all I wanna see
...is getting rid of this frightful incident off my chest. and me laying on the bed in a few minutes time. and i shall see notes and calculator on my table tomorrow 'cause i'm so gonna focus like for real. no more novels, no more nap at odd timing, no more green tea latte (geesh), no more eating snack at midnight, no more blogging for this month (it's already the last day of the month anyway heh), no more tetris procrastinating and last but not least, no more outing! yeah, that would be all i wanna see, i'm not that greedy obviously.


I think i'm in love!
aha! finally caught your attention. like finally *wink wink. i know the above paragraphs is very dry and boring but you should have bare with me first. *silent stare** So yeah talking about love, apparently i have this 'i'm in love' syndrome again for a couple of weeks now. and this time i can see sparks fly everywhere, like a sky full of lighters. and this time the voltage is even stronger than those previous one! Oh ma geee Oh mai gaaaa Oh ma wait, why am i even sharing this on my blog? suspense wise, i should bait you to ask me personally right?  

Sounds like a good idea.

Wrap up: 

In a sky full of lighters, i talk too much. see you soon. and get addicted with this song cause i am ;) the lyrics simply carry too much meaning and 'rudity' but it's hokay, i mean Eminem without his f-words and sarcastic lines is...nothing. and Bruno is rocking the song as usual, plain amazing. i guess i should just mention about Mr Royce da 5'9 too. you sound so full of yourself from the lyrics you know. but you guys nail this awesome song and inspired me... wt*, i talk too much.

You Might Also Like

8 Bo Peep(s)

Flickr Images