Ants Dilemma

Frown: Remember what i said about ants rallying on my laptop in my earlier post ? Well, I finally found the crime scene photos. And,...

Frown:
Remember what i said about ants rallying on my laptop in my earlier post?


Well, I finally found the crime scene photos. And, I can’t help but post it up here cause it’s so tempting to support my thesis with evidence. Sorry, apparently there's too much report writing recently. and they still pissed me off!

 Investigation:
Anyway, according to my research, these red fire ants are attracted to the magnetic field produced by my lappie. This mystery isn't solve up until this day, just like the egg and chicken relationship question. 

Solution:
The advice i got from the Internet is unplug the power charger from the laptop but this doesn't really help. So, i tried spraying aerosols. doesn't help much either. Finally fed up, i just tucked my laptop into my lappie sleeve ;) and voila, problem solved. 

Lesson:
Don't get all mushy and friendly to ants or you better watch out. 

Relate:
just like how you get annoying text messages from a random stranger all the time >:(

Conclusion:
Ants in Borneo are mean! I miss Penang ants ;'(

You Might Also Like

7 Bo Peep(s)

Flickr Images