My Love and 10 Videos

 (S.H.E, taiwanese pop group) This post is more like a mark for me saying: geesh, it's been ten years?! WTDuuuttt! Fyi...

 (S.H.E, taiwanese pop group)

This post is more like a mark for me saying: geesh, it's been ten years?! WTDuuuttt!


Fyi, S.H.E is formed on 11th September 2001 and and in this month it's like their epic awesomeness achievement as on 11th September 2011, it's their 10th anniversary. I mean come on, give me any example of girl group that last throughout the years. there might be a few but a group that still stand strong and unify and popular after ten years? NONE. Their wifeyship has always show me true friendship and more. They are irreplaceable.

(Source Elle Mag)

That's why S.H.E is the One. The one i'm gonna support for the next 10 years and next 10 years and so on.  And i don't even know where to start talking about my love for them. i remember falling in love on these young girls since...when again? Oh, primary school standard 4, which is year 2002 whew! and look at them nahw, they are mature ladies right now. ok, you can look at me too, cause i'm also the existing proof of the 10 years time. Me, from a naive fan girl who buys pirated CDs to a umm, still a fan girl who buys real album to support them ever since she knows what is pirated version, yikes. My point is, they are really worth my time and i never regret a teeney weeny bit at all for knowing and fangirling over them for this past 9 years. and more.

With , MunSTeR

(The below is classified under video spam.)
Anyway.There's been loads of fantastic MVs and k-pop performance i wanted to share for awhile now. So, relax and chew in these video's awesomeness ;) and oh, not all of them are S.H.E related so chill :P
Kara Step (Live)

Hebe田馥甄 My Love MV

Adele Someone Like You MV

Infinite Paradise (Live)

 Hebe田馥甄  請你給我好一點的情敵(A Better Rival in Love) MV

Beyonce 1+1 MV

Drama Alert! Love this part so muchy ;)

Katy Perry Medley (Naise!)

Rainie楊丞琳 曬焦的一雙耳朵 MV

And this movie! i'm so gonna watch it oh yeah!

So yeah, the above is what people define as video spam.
Toldcha ;) ok, time to sleep. It's 4.23, am.

 My Love ♥ Finally.

You Might Also Like

0 Bo Peep(s)

Flickr Images