This Ain't no 'Munky' Day

After reading the  the sentence, you are now aware that the the human brain  often does not  inform you that the the word 'the'...

After reading the 
the sentence, you are
now aware that the
the human brain 
often does not 
inform you that the
the word 'the' has 
been repeated twice 
every time.


You know, I realised when I'm really really sorry,
I most probably will end up speechless.

Especially when I'm not 
really sure whether the
the 'event' has occur or not.

I just don't have the
the gut to
 face the
the truth. 

This leaves me to a choice-------------------------------------->> RUNNING AWAY.

<<--------------------------------------------------------I'm really the
the sorry.

For what I'd done
& what I may didn't do.



This just ain't no lucky aka mucky day of mine.

You Might Also Like

0 Bo Peep(s)

Flickr Images