F.T.I to Drool Over

Here's a post of my latest craze. Guess who are they? ( or him?) #1 It's a Korean five man band. #2 Most of them are about the sam...

Here's a post of my latest craze. Guess who are they?( or him?)

#1 It's a Korean five man band.
#2 Most of them are about the same age as me. 
(So, if we happen to be together, we'll be like...ah~ SOUL MATES!!)
#3 They are eating up my life.    
(unrelated)
#4 I can't focus in my exam (2 more papers to go) as a result.
(still unrelated)
#5 They debuted when they are teens in 2007, and they are a success.
#6 But unfortunately, I was not aware of them by then.
(Cause the K-pop Wave is not a-tidal -wave, yet...)
#7 Well, it's never too late. 
(ok, unrelated)

They are none other than...


F.T Island. Just realised I've revealed the answer in the title wtf. 

From left: SeungHyun(the new member), JaeJin, MinHwan, my beloved HongKi and last but not least, the angelic JongHun♡

 Not enough? Sit back. I'll give you more :)

The 1st man from left is Wonbin, the ex-member.

Oh, I'm sorry for spamming you with my new uh, obsession. What can I say? Koreans look genuinely perfect. Angelic and yet, masculine. 

Especially JongHun gosh!! He has this innocent look and aww, he's just so, cute. 
♥ANGELIC SMILE♥ANGELIC SMILE♥ANGELIC SMILE!!!

HIGH VOLTAGE STARE. HIGH VOLTAGE STARE. *swoon*
More smiles to gaga over. Oh Ma Gahd!

 ALERT: More spam to go. Leave, before you can't ;)

this is Lee Hong Ki. 
His voice is powerful. 
I actually fell for his voice a long long time ago when I heard their 'Love Sick' but I didn't bother to you know, set my target 'cause at that time there's TVXQ all over my mind wtf. Totally regret it.  
He's at the back of my mind until I saw his freakin' adorable performance in a Korean TV series, You're Beautiful. He plays Jeremy and his cutish act is breaking my soul into TWO. That's when I did a background check on him and realised, ah, he's the ONE!! *shot*
Here watch this if you don't believe how a single guy can be THAT cute.
 

oh admit it, Lee Hong Ki is hawt.
Oh look he has turned back into a boy again.

 Now, proof of his amazing voice. And of course, with the rest of the talented FTI members. A-Must-Watch.

Ok, I'm done. 
Hocus Pocus Timey. In Physic and Chemistry. Shoot.

You Might Also Like

0 Bo Peep(s)

Flickr Images