F.T.I to Drool Over

Here's a post of my latest craze. Guess who are they? ( or him?) #1 It's a Korean five man band. #2 Most of them are about the sam...

Here's a post of my latest craze. Guess who are they?( or him?)

#1 It's a Korean five man band.
#2 Most of them are about the same age as me. 
(So, if we happen to be together, we'll be like...ah~ SOUL MATES!!)
#3 They are eating up my life.    
(unrelated)
#4 I can't focus in my exam (2 more papers to go) as a result.
(still unrelated)
#5 They debuted when they are teens in 2007, and they are a success.
#6 But unfortunately, I was not aware of them by then.
(Cause the K-pop Wave is not a-tidal -wave, yet...)
#7 Well, it's never too late. 
(ok, unrelated)

They are none other than...


F.T Island. Just realised I've revealed the answer in the title wtf. 

From left: SeungHyun(the new member), JaeJin, MinHwan, my beloved HongKi and last but not least, the angelic JongHun♡

 Not enough? Sit back. I'll give you more :)

The 1st man from left is Wonbin, the ex-member.

Oh, I'm sorry for spamming you with my new uh, obsession. What can I say? Koreans look genuinely perfect. Angelic and yet, masculine. 

Especially JongHun gosh!! He has this innocent look and aww, he's just so, cute. 
ANGELIC SMILEANGELIC SMILEANGELIC SMILE!!!

HIGH VOLTAGE STARE. HIGH VOLTAGE STARE. *swoon*
More smiles to gaga over. Oh Ma Gahd!

 ALERT: More spam to go. Leave, before you can't ;)

this is Lee Hong Ki. 
His voice is powerful. 
I actually fell for his voice a long long time ago when I heard their 'Love Sick' but I didn't bother to you know, set my target 'cause at that time there's TVXQ all over my mind wtf. Totally regret it.  
He's at the back of my mind until I saw his freakin' adorable performance in a Korean TV series, You're Beautiful. He plays Jeremy and his cutish act is breaking my soul into TWO. That's when I did a background check on him and realised, ah, he's the ONE!! *shot*
Here watch this if you don't believe how a single guy can be THAT cute.
 

oh admit it, Lee Hong Ki is hawt.
Oh look he has turned back into a boy again.

 Now, proof of his amazing voice. And of course, with the rest of the talented FTI members. A-Must-Watch.

Ok, I'm done. 
Hocus Pocus Timey. In Physic and Chemistry. Shoot.

You Might Also Like

0 Bo Peep(s)

Flickr Images