'Munth' - JULY

Wow, it's July already. How come  time can come and go soooo dang fast, and yet i'm still....here, like This? Still with the same...

Wow, it's July already. How come  time can come and go soooo dang fast, and yet i'm still....here, like This? Still with the same boobs, same butt, same height...Ok, better skip this VERY sensitive topic.

Moving on :]




You know what? July is my favourite-st month of all time.

For one, it's my royal birth-month.
The month which I'm born and the month where I got a +1 on my age.
And this year's +1 is so much cooler and meaningful then the previous years one b/c i'll be 18 officially. Soon.

Just by thinking:
the presents and surprises that I'm gonna receive are making me soooooo looking forward to my BIG day. Gee, sounds like I really do love birthdays.
Well, I do and yet don't. I hate the attention and yet i like the feeling of being treasured.
Paranoid eh? But still, holidays are still the best.
Holidays are even better and attractive than b'day, leisure-wise.
Sorry, b'day.

Besides, I get to enjoy a lot of discounts and privellages  in this special month.
eg:- free head charge for karaoke...
........................and so on.
Umm,(that's all?!) you'll think of something... Ha. Ha. Ha...
And reason No.3:
jeng jeng jeng jeng~!

The return of my Ciel and Sebastian in Kuroshitsuji II. On 1st of July.
Yeeeeeepy!!!

Master Ciel


And not forgetting my beloved butler, Sebastian-384
( read the numbers in chinese and you'll know what it means:).
 

Their comeback is the most  amazing pre-surprise, ever for my birthday. Thanks Yano Toboso-chan, wuwuwu...I'm so touched and content after swallowing the episode.
Actually, at 1st, i don't really want to watch this season.
In fact, i was not eager to watch season 2. At all. (although I'm  such a loyal & devoted fan wth) This is because i was tricked by the official Kuroshitsuji web. Yep, the preview released bout 3 months ago was about a new butler and master. Can you believe that? My dear Ciel and Seb are NOT in. So, disappointed and angry, I decided  not to watch season 2. But now i'm glad i ain't no cow.(?) I watched. And gotten myself teary eyes after watching...... (emo-ing)

This is so embarassing. And exciting at the same time.


Ok, where are we....oh, about my month.

Well, July became so special to me until simply, 7 is my favourite number.(at least one of them.) There, number do explain a lot. So, i'll just save my words.

Counting down. To the 20th =]
  13 days more to go.

You Might Also Like

0 Bo Peep(s)

Flickr Images