MunSTeR's Birthday---> V.I.D.

V.I.D. - Very Important Day .20.07. Thanks for all the amazing and crazy stuffs you girls give to me. This year's is unforgettable . ...


V.I.D. - Very Important Day
.20.07.

Thanks for all the amazing and crazy stuffs you girls give to me.
This year's is unforgettable.
And so-definitely-SURPRISING.
and a little bit of embarrassing.
but hey, i love this celebration.
Very very much=)

And to all of you out there who has wished me
Happy Birthday,
Thank you very muchy \(=^__^=)/
i must say -
i pretty enjoy saying THANK YOU to you all.
Just for today though. :3

My dear friends,
you have no idea how much these simple-short-wishes means to me.
Whenever my hand phone vibrates and i see texts from you all,
they put a smile on my face.
And when i saw the genuine wishes on my fb's wall,
it made me feel proud to call you all my friends.

Hey, Thanks.
Luuurve you all. much.

And oh, MunSTeR.
Happy Sweet 8teen.
Still a teen okay.

ps - phew, luckily i can finish this post by today, the 20th.

pps - buhbye.
(^u^)/

You Might Also Like

0 Bo Peep(s)

Flickr Images