A Fearless Fan Dedication

"I just keep thinking back to when you're in second grade and you sing in the talent show for the first time and people joke around...

"I just keep thinking back to when you're in second grade and you sing in the talent show for the first time and people joke around and say, 'Maybe we'll see you at the Grammys some day.' But that just seems like an impossible dream," "I just feel like I'm standing here accepting an impossible dream."

"When we're 80 years old and we're telling the same stories over and over to our grand kids and they're so annoyed with us, this is the story we're going to be telling over and over again," "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

-Quoting Taylor Swift when accepting Grammys awards-

She's one who doesn't need intro. You'll know her if you're 6 to 30 year-old. Right? Right?? no.

In case you haven't notice or whatever, she won four awards in the 52nd Grammys. And she's only 20.

Wow.
She's a miracle I say.
Ask yourself: can you do THIS? Do you have THAT determination? She began writing songs and singing at karaoke contests, festivals, and fairs around her hometown at 10. I can't imagine what I'm doing at her age, but definitely not doing something as big as hers'. So can you?
Therefore, MunSTeR decided to dedicate this post to her favorite star.
Ya' rock Taylor.

Album of the Year and Best Country Album: Fearless;

Best Female Country Vocal Performance and Best Country Song: "White Horse"

Look at her...awww....



Yes, Taylor. You deserve it.
Michael Caulfield/Getty Images



Album Of The Year
You can see she's wide-eyed and emotional 'bout it :)


Won Best Female Country Vocal Performance


Taylor Swift and Stevie Nicks,
she's super-excited about being able to perform with her idol. Lucky gal.



"In this moment now capture it remember it."

Actually, the above quote is from her song, Fearless. You see, her songs are easy to relate to. And very honest. And teenagey(?!). Her lyrics are her open diary. That's what people say.
The other quote is coming soon.
Below.


the biggest-selling album of 2009
and also MunSTeR's favoritest album


I've always love her songs. Cross my heart. Since Teardrops on My Guitar. Since she's 16. I know she'll shine with her amazing talent. One day. And she proved it right.

"And every time you smile, I smile and
every time you shine,
I'll shine for you"

The thing is , I don't really watch Grammys a few years back. I was not even aware of it... Not until now. b/c the kepoo MunSTeR wants to know what her favorite artist won.

Ahem... so, Grammys organisers, thank Taylor. Not that I make any difference but she did.



looking gorgeous on the red carpet, agree?

Since this post is all about my holy devotion and all, so I would also like to share this questionnaires with you guys to show you how serious I'm here. Yep, the un-serious MunSTeR is serious believe it or not. I got it from one of her official forum.

Oh and, pleeeeze tell me I'm a good fan. I insist.


Ultimate Taylor Questionnaire: For Fans!
First Taylor Song Listened To: Teardrops on my guitar When you became a Taylor Swift fan: Year 2006 One thing about yourself that is like Taylor: sensitive Can you sing? Yes!!!~ Can you play the guitar? No. But I'm learning. Have you been to a Taylor Swift Concert? No....she never come to my country. =( Have you met Taylor Swift? Nope. Hope so. What are some Taylor Swift things you own? Her albums, posters... The last Taylor song you listened to: Superstar Favorite Taylor song: Jump then Fall Favorite Taylor music video: You Belong with Me How has Taylor influenced your life? She taught me how to be fearless. Do you like Craisens? no... Your lucky number: 13. not because of her. Which of Taylor's songs relates the most to your life? A Place in this World Have you ever written a poem/song? If so, what about? yes, about school Most overplayed Taylor song (by you): I'm Only Me when I'm with You Has Taylor introduced you to new musical artists? Yes, Kellie Pickler!~ ^^ State your future Taylor Swift wish you want to come true: Wish she holds a concert in Penang Malaysia. Age: mine? 17


Told you I'm serious. If I'm not, I won't spent
even a second on this. ok, that's a lie.
Anyway, hope you'll share your answers with me. Too.

A Swiftie Forever. And ever.




You Might Also Like

0 Bo Peep(s)

Flickr Images