Dream with boundary

Photo credit to Jasper James. I dream. Going for a student exchange program. Going overseas. Be it Europe. Asia. Or Africa. I might be...

Photo credit to Jasper James.
I dream. Going for a student exchange program. Going overseas.
Be it Europe. Asia. Or Africa.
I might be homesick.
I might be lonely.
I might be suffering.
But I definitely will regret;
If I do not visit any of these foreign countries within these few years.

Youth, is very limited.
You cannot expect yourself to go on a backpack trip when you're in your thirties.
You will have attachments and responsibilities you cannot leave behind.
You will not have the energy anyway. Life brings you down, physically.

Recognize opportunity, seize it in your hand.

Set a deadline to your dream. And I tell myself, by 21. I will...


You Might Also Like

0 Bo Peep(s)

Flickr Images