I don't know why I always write long essay

So, I don't know why but recently, people around me keep updating their blog, for WHICH, makes me feel the heat and pressure of not upd...

So, I don't know why but recently, people around me keep updating their blog, for WHICH, makes me feel the heat and pressure of not updating your blog as regularly as them. So, i biatchyly decided to write a not short not long paragraphs of words in order to make myself feel better.


Anyway. You know, I always label my albums in my lappie by month name + description. For example: January Joy, February Fab, March March!, April Already and so on. And guess what. This month my album is actually named as May Mayhem. Yeahhh, i know i'm so creative right, but save your praise just yet, that's not the point. The point is, why university life so hectic...

Deadlines, weekly submission, presentations, group report, individual reports, lab reports and more coming soon. You practically stick to your chair nearly all day except when you're heading to lectures and events. True story. Ugh, worse than secondary school. In the first place, I wonder who spread the rumor saying university life is like honey moon during my high school years. Obviously it's a big fat lie. :(

This is my room, 306. 
The state of condition in the picture above does not even come close to the actual state it is in right now. 

And my room OMG! No comment. And my piling laundry. Seriously no comment. And my white tiled floor which is full of strand of hairs. Better no comment. And my table OMGAGAA. Can't even comment. And my foods and titbits and bags of food. Comment: Shouldn't put so near my table, keep grabbing them whenever I got the chance, ish! Which, made me fatter by 1kg in 2 weeks time. Digitally proven by the weighing scale of my new roomie. That means no exercise, only more fat and lazy bones ugh.

I'm not complaining though. I'm just, procrastinating. For the sake of throwing words onto my blog. heh. More presentable you know. (whuteva that means) And I'm tired of writing formal language in my reports. "The Munsterina website is officially constructed in year 2011 following the latest trend of blogging from the younger generation these days." Imagine a news reporter voice from a radio; passive and monotone and *yawn. I can't talk like that for more than 3 minutes, which is bad, sigh. The more for me to worry about for my future position as a 'vice-leader' of the BOD and also yikes, my oral presentation.

Very excited. And looking forward. I mean just in the past few weeks I'd already dress up so many times for different events that i think i'm not so shy with skirts and dresses anymore. anyway, here's a sneak peak of what I'm gonna wear. If you're curious of course ;)

The top is bought recently in Parkson. And the shoe, oh the shoeeee, the heels is short enough for tall people like me, so yep, no complaint. Thank you apa! :D The pencil skirt is bought in Singapore just last December. Sui bo? If only i can wear my cons which are expiring in June 2012. *beechslap. Waste money. :(

On a side note, I'm also very the excited about tomorrow. Guess what guess what guess what! Ella from SHE is getting married tomorrow. Sob, so happy for her. And i thought she'll be forever alone (sorry!), guess it's just me. Anyway, can't wait for the videos and more SHE appearance and the coming album already! And that's why i want to take this opportunity and put up their beautiful pics here. I mean, beautiful pic (singular).

 S.H.E @ 2010
 
I'll try not to write so much next time. Pictures, pictures. And more gorgeous guys next time, promise. Might be talking about Avengers afterall, since it's the hyped ;) besides,  i so have something to share, if i still remember the details until then of course. Regarding the boys, and a little bit of a girl. So summary? 

YAY, I FEEL MUCH BETTER NOW. A LOAD OFF MY CHEST! AND YES I AM SHOUTING!!!!

This is so lame. darn it. #kthxbye :\

You Might Also Like

3 Bo Peep(s)

Flickr Images