PHAIL

Glaring lights. Blur faces. Muted voices. Ringing. Thump Thump Thump Thump. Sometimes i wonder am i really that weak? I can barely carry...


Glaring lights. Blur faces. Muted voices. Ringing. Thump Thump Thump Thump. Sometimes i wonder am i really that weak? I can barely carry my own luggage in the airport; I can only lift a 3kg box for limited distance; I can never continuously play badminton for 2 hours; I can sing but not dance and sing simultaneously. Yeah, i am weak. And the thing that happened to me today. It just proved that. That I am not fit. I am weak. I am no hero. I am no athlete. I am useless. #PHAIL. What happened? I seriously, practically, nearly fainted on a steep hill. Luckily i realized and knew when to give up. And take the challenge. Lambir steep stairs, I'll be back. and I'm gonna trek you, like a boss. And so,

 this made my day. not the naked guy orh ;)

You Might Also Like

3 Bo Peep(s)

Flickr Images