Lurve Letter

Dear Tiara , Hello. It's been awhile since we last talked. Hmm, when was it again, oh! It's last Saturday, 7th of April. And haha ...

Dear Tiara,

Hello. It's been awhile since we last talked. Hmm, when was it again, oh! It's last Saturday, 7th of April. And haha, we talked about craps and bullshits again. Anyway. The reason I'm writing this letter to you is because you requested for it (DUH.) so here I am, writing love letter to you. So how's life my dear bff? Any hot guys lurking around you? Any interesting slash embarrassing story to share with me? ;) Where are you heading to in 4 months time? Will you still be in Penang or somewhere on earth?

Ahh, life. Life always brings two different people to meet and then inevitably separates them. That's life. What matters is how these two people maintain their relationship and keep in touch. Hint my dear bff. KEEP IN TOUCH! I don't want us to become strangers one day. And fyi, you're still the oldest friend I ever had. Old, old, old as in very old like from year 2002. Though I must admit there are much older friends but I just want you to know that I treasure our old, old, old and life-long friendship very very much.

By the way, I just realized something. Guess what, this year is actually our 10th anniversary of knowing each other since... 2002? Yeah so now we have another memorable date haha. The other date would be January 14; the night where we meet him personally hiak hiak hiak. Anyway, my dear friend, I'll be looking forward for more memorable days to go crazy and crap shits with you. And more days where we test on each other limit; you know, you always test on my temper and patience! Talking with you requires a lot of maturity and PATIENCE and understanding. You never fail to make me angry, and yeah, this is bad. ;p Please treat me nicer next time you bad ass.

Last but not least, I just wanna notify you that I'm so gonna post this in my blog because it's been deserted for so long that I feel bad for not filling it up with something. Something meaningful like this. And since I have write a long long essay for you, so why not? ;) Just telling you, you cannot refuse. So my dear dear bff, see you soon.

KIT!

With Love.
The Author

I'm such a good friend ;)
Now who's next?

You Might Also Like

6 Bo Peep(s)

Flickr Images