Another F.T.

So, about recently. Let's see, there's a humongous decision i made -- resiting the AS exam this COMING October, which is one month l...

So, about recently.
Let's see, there's a humongous decision i made -- resiting the AS exam this COMING October, which is one month later. And the bomb: together with A2. Ahaa, which makes my whole decision a super insane + suicidal + 'ohmygawd' idea.
Well, don't ask me why. I'm also in the mist, a blur case. One thing i'm sure is it's gonna be very incredibly tough. Great...

So, that leaves me about 40 days left before the 'FaTe' making day. And oh, fyi, i still haven't started anything significant yet in terms of exam prep. Shoot. I'm definitely a dead meat alrite...

Anyway, moving on. (from the dark side wt*)

Guess what, my F.T Island has came back to Korea OFFICIALLY with their comeback album, Beautiful Journey
*shriek* Ahhhhhh!!! (excuse me.)
hmm, they sure had a beautiful one in Japan since they left me waiting in Korea Penang for their return hmph. Don't get me wrong, their japanese singles are fantastic too, but that's also like what? 2 month ago for gawd sake.
This time,of course i'm gaga-ing all over again on their latest one (note: their korean mini-album woots!) 
Told you i'm a loyal fan wahahaha~
If you're wondering why there's 2 covers for Brand New Days, 
that's because MunSTeR can't settle with just one cover.
So there goes Hongki vs Jonghun issue...

ALERT: The following content may be classified as spam. 
Please do not attempt to leave.
('cause you'll never make it after you've sat your 1st glance at them;)

Why F.T .I again?
Simply because they are FT Island. You can't miss them if you're 'in-to' k-pop. They are talented, passionated and yep, handsome boys men. You have no reason to dislike them. at all.

So so so, have you seen my HongKi's new look?
Before  
(Brand New Day Promo Look)
After
(Beautiful Journey Promo Look)

Personally(or maybe to most of us;), i still prefer his blondie look. I was quite crushed when i saw his red curly hair. It's so....gay not him. But well, i guess bleaching his hair too much won't do him any good. So, i'm ok with it as long as he continue to sing those kick-ass korean-hits.
Proof: I love Love Love Love very much. It's a pretty song no doubt about that =) Hwaiting!

How FanTastic are they?
FTI comeback performance in Inkigayo
Love Love Love


Okay, you can close your mouth right now.
Tell me he's not a fantastic singer and you're a liar.
C.N Blue members congratulating FTI (they are of the same company)
how suh-weet awww...

And oh, did i mention? The hot rapper in the video is SeungHyun. ( he's very catchy and good looking right? Duh~) He's the newest member in FTI, and i sort of don't like him at the start ( cause he replaced my woobin...huhuhu...not his fault though) But after months we spend together (you wish) with time, i realised he's soooo cute *swooned* Dies of nose bleeding.

SeungHyun Spam
SeungHyun and JongHun,
i can't settle with one. Yet.

Oops, better stop before i get drifted away. Embarrassing... Hey, i forgot to post my Hongki photos. How could that happen? Here...
"please support us."

 Treasure Music Video


In case you're wondering, the above video is a japanese song. Yup, they made a low budget MV for this.
But all of them singing solo make up for that. It reminds me of 'Friendship'. Anyhow, it's still a great song.(ok, to me most of their works are amazing. maybe a-litty-bit-biased) I can't help smiling when i saw their cheerful smiling face. It's so...so...mesmerizing? Oh well, any complimentary adjectives is applicable here ;)

Before i bounce to another F.T, let me share something. I can't stop laughing after i saw this. Puuufftt~
LOOK what Jonghun (the one kneeling with a pillow) is doing to HongKi!!?? lmao.
Tsk tsk tsk, so now they're playing SM? 
Next time better be careful of the quiet one---> JongHun!!





And Another F.T, Fairy Tail...
I'm not gonna deny. It's now all FT craze for me.

Fyi, Fairy Tail(as the title suggest) is an ongoing japanese manga/anime series which spells MAGIC. Although the theme is kinda common in manga, but, i dunno...there's just some special ingredient in it that let you can't stop from chewing the whole story out. Seriously. A big recommendation to those easy-going-plot/action-packed/comedy seekers. But. If you find it umm... uninteresting, please don't come back and question my taste teehee... just a personal recommendation from me ONLY.*wink*
 Main protagonist: Natsu, Gray, Erza and Lucy.

ya no kidding, this piece is really a not-to-miss. It's hilarious and educating(somehow). I find myself revising the story again and again, although i'm supposed to be revising my study. Ahem, bad example i know. Let's just ignore this fact.

Back on track. Have you ever heard of Rave
Uh-huh, Rave is also one of Hiro Mashima(the author)'s work. Maybe one of the reasons i love FT is because some characters from Rave are reappearing AGAIN  in FT.

Look.
Natsu from F.T.
Haru from Rave (the right one)
Or maybe they share just a little similarities.*sweat*
And even the white thing - Plue has reprising role in FT, incredible isn't it? This actually makes me more interested to the series. Now what do we call this? Psychology method in attracting more fans? *wink wink*
See?

Among hundred(maybe?) of the members in Fairy Tail, my favourite one would be her - Erza Scarlet. Why? Bacause she's so yeng! *lame*
The Yeng Chronicle
Erza Requipping(ie her magic)
yeng rite?

Aww, how i wish i could join Fairy Tail guild where mages take on quest and defeat baddies. I would definitely like to be in it and what magic you ask eh...hmmm...i'll have something like Mirajane, jeng jeng jeng jeng - shape shiftingHoho~ (somebody is in her own fantasy, please be patient and give her a moment)

Here's Mirajane.
She's not what she seems like from the outside. Be warned.

And guess what, i learned that i can actually join FairyTail. In the psp world. *Applause*
Jap release.
Can't wait for the U.S.edition.

So, i really want these comics (26 of them for now) but then the problem is, I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY.  bwahahaha~  (no people, i'm not laughing. i'm devastated)_
Someone please buy me the manga.
And maybe i'll consider marrying you.

Here marks the end of 
Five-Fairy Treasure-Tail Island Spam.
You're a sweetheart 'cause you have endured THIS far.
*cheers for you* 

ps - the anime has amazing soundtrack. Believe me ;)

You Might Also Like

0 Bo Peep(s)

Flickr Images