Wtf

Statement: Orange K2Cr2O7 turns green when oxidised. I’ve learned this in secondary. It's just a test of memory, honestly. But wtf,...

Statement: Orange K2Cr2O7 turns green when oxidised.

I’ve learned this in secondary. It's just a test of memory, honestly.
But wtf, I happen to write down the wrong answer in my chemistry trial, although I have a good memory and all. I swear I recalled this observation clearly during the exam. cross my heart

The only thing is, what I wrote down on the question paper is this:


K2Cr2O7 turns orange from green.


 wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf

I was right. I do have good memory. But in a bad way. Do you notice? My answer is wrong. The colour should change from orange to green. From orange to green. From orange to green. From orange to green. From orange to green. From orange to green. From orange to green. From orange to green. From orange to green. From orange to green. From orange to green. From orange to green. From orange to green. From orange to green. From orange to green. From orange to green. From orange to green. From orange to green. From orange to green. From orange to green. From orange to green. From orange to green. From orange to green. From orange to green.


From orange to green. 

Wtf, I learn my lesson alright. Don’t ever mess up with colours. Or you’ll have nightmares at the end of the day. (like me)
Btw, I'm not really the kind of girl who curse at the wind. I'm the kind who would make a voodoo doll of you and pin it with a needle. Muahahaha~


Hahaha, sorry. Just joking. Don't run away please. No more cold joke, I promise :)

Seriously, I seldom curse. But this time, I can't take it ANYMORE. I need to release my tension. And also, wtf-ing is cool. Now, it's like a chant in my head. uh oh, bad sign.

Next week, I'll be back to my normal self again.( let's hope.)
wtf.

You Might Also Like

0 Bo Peep(s)

Flickr Images