Partial Eclipse

I'm a partial eclipse. ...I can't set my mind. I'm indecisive.  ... Debating... Of what is more important to me. Of cours...

I'm a partial eclipse.

...I can't set my mind. I'm indecisive.




 ...Debating...
Of what is more important to me. Of course I know. 
But making the right decision and working it out is tough.

...I'm wasting time.  (like now) Addiction theory from the eclipse.
 I can't concentrate in my studies. Blame it on these gorgeous tenshi ...


...And partially,
I'm a bit of a loner. But that's okay with me.
It's what I am.

.....Lately, I've been tired and uninspired.
I'm dull.

(via something deeper)
.....I'm fearless. But I fear of losing people.
I lose my grandma 12 days ago. She passed away peacefully.
She'll be watching over me from now onwards...
I'm a partial eclipse.
My mind and my heart is not in line.
My heart partially obscures my mind.
I'm trying to get over this phase.

 MunSTeReally, I'm only whining.
But hey, sometimes it's ok not to be ok.
Especially during time like this.
Believe me, I'm coping
And in no time, I'll be back on my feet again :)

偏食                   Partial Eclipse  




Honestly, I really don't know what hit me. I'm not that down, am I?
No waaaay... uh-uh~

You Might Also Like

0 Bo Peep(s)

Flickr Images