In The Middle of The Night

It's 4.09a.m. And I'm awake. Surprise!  ... z z z Z Z Z... (=~=) Whoa, wait, this could be my another 'first'. My first for...

It's 4.09a.m. And I'm awake. Surprise!  ...zzzZZZ... (=~=)
Whoa, wait, this could be my another 'first'. My first for blogging in the middle of the night, typing alphabet by alphabet (which is super slow) on top of my cozy bed, lying flat yet, eyelids widely open.

Of course I would like to sleep. Fyi, I've been rolling from the left to the right side of my bed since...well, of course, I-dunno-when ( cuz I'm only a normal human being who don't check on her watch every minute to know the time she fall asleep), trying to fall back to sleep. One thing that I'm definitely sure of is this ---
 
I Had An Awwwwful Night Ever!

Okay, before this let me put this properly:
My definition for an Awful Night ish... a night which I can't fall or stay asleep beginning from the moment I close my eyes shut, and a Peaceful Night ish...simply, getting a deep slumber. Get it?

So tonight  is supposed to be a peaceful night if  it's not for the dinner I had in Teluk Bahang with my family and relatives. All because of the unhygienic food I ate there( I think). I had my dinner in a seafood restaurant and to be honest, the food tasted normal to me. There's only one dish that was new to me but made me regret it soon. It's the rectangular shellfish dish. The shellfish have a shell which look like a bamboo slate. The shellfish/slug nestled inside of the 'bamboo'. Conclusion: It doesn't looked palatable to me at all. Seriously, I never wanted to eat them at 1st, but after awhile, I gave in and have the smallest shellfish since everyone seemed like enjoying their meal h'gh. 

Here's a picture of how a slutslug should look like.
Behind The Story:
I'm gonna share my stupidity+embarrassment in this paragraph. Sacrifice must be made for your entertainment. The thing is...I googled about the rectangular shellfish to get a clearer picture of the food I was talking about in the middle of the night. And....waahahahaaa~ *rofl* Look, the story goes like this - Earlier that night I asked my dad the name of the shellfish. He's unsure so he just answered me it a kind of sluuuuuug-t. So, that night, silly me googled 'slut' when the previous try doesn't work out. And haha! Guess what came out? 
Result for slut may contain adult-oriented content.
I was s.p.e.e.c.h.l.e.s.s. ( I finally know the true meaning of 'slut' at that point, no need further explanation eh?) Thus, MunSTeR had had an unforgettable lesson, a lesson to listen closely before assuming  and oh, this helps her realised that hey, she's still Not an adult wtf.
Back to the story.

MunSTeR happily ate her small portion, thinking: "Everything needs a first." As the saying goes, curiosity can kill a cat. That night, at 3a.m., I can't sleep. My stomach growled and 'swirled' with pain and woke me up. Not from hunger wtf, it's a signal from my tummy to go to the toilet to be prepared for an ultimate diarrhea wtf. Unfortunately, I did not follow my nature instinct. I refused to leave my bed, ignoring the discomfort and PAIN and try to fall back to sleep. At 3.45a.m., I gave in and rushed down to the toilet to release myself from this torture I've been thru' for the last 30mins wth.

My big sis also took part in this awful night contribution. She kept walking in and out from our room in the beginning of the night, inevitably banging the door loudly and drag me from slumber whenever I Had fall asleep. At that time, it was only 2.30a.m. wtf. My tummy haven't started a riot yet by then. If she didn't  woke me up, I bet I could have survivedslept thru' the night and empty my tummy the next day. It seems to me that she also have diarrhea since she visited the toilet twice wtf. This proves that the food is something wrong.

And oh, I slept at 1.59a.m., or let's just say I slept at TWO A.M. Do you think I have enough rest? I'm sleep deprived, people!

So sorry if there's any inappropriate-ish material or silly grammar mistakes in this post. You see, sleep deprived people can be pretty grouchy and calculative sometimes. (ok, all the time.) NOW, will you please excuse me, I gotta go back to sleep and get ready for tomorrow morning(or maybe afternoon) plan. I got a  sweet revenge waiting to be made.

*yawn* Checking the time now. It's 5.34a.m. wth. It took me 100mins to type this?! Woah...Told you I type with super slow spee--ed...*yawn..zzZ*
    
Night people :)

You Might Also Like

0 Bo Peep(s)

Flickr Images