MunSTeR + The Interview + The Coming Trial Exam

Okay, here's the problem. Next week i will be having my trial exam. This week is my study break. But! I did not do any revision at all....

Okay, here's the problem. Next week i will be having my trial exam. This week is my study break. But! I did not do any revision at all. Honestly, nothing umm, except some Physic MCQ past year papers in the college library (not mentioning someone ended up chatting with her mate and wasted her time there). Well, to me, that's not revision. Revision should be revision, not trying your luck out by circling the correct answer... that, we don't even need to study, a 3 years old kid can do that. So, the point: I'm a lazaay ass busy!!

You see, I never wanted this to happen. It's just that during this study break where student's are supposed to study for their trial, duh! I've something much much much more important to focus on. And yep, it's the interview. The prestigious JPA overseas education scholarship interview is set on 8th of April, which is in the study break week. Since the interview falls on a Thursday, I've been dreading for the interview the whole week, researching on every silly yet hard-to-ignore questions that could be asked by the interviewers. Yesh, bad timing indeed. Before I know it, I found myself unable to concentrate in my studies.

 And  I thought I was getting psycho day by day.

You should know by now that today is the day. I've done my part and hope everything went fine. But deep down, I know it's not. As expected, I screwed up. Although I'm fully prepared for the interview, the minute I stepped into the room I know I was doomed. I got butterflies in my stomach when the head-interviewer asked us to be seated in a curt voice. I sucked in the cold air before I suffocate. Fyi, my interview was done in a group of 6. We got along quite fine surprisingly, sharing every advices about the interview before entering the room. But in the room, everything was different. We can't talk to each other. Or rather, I can't speak properly when I caught the eyes of the interviewers. Buhuhuu, yesh, MunSTeR always been an in-confident child... So, basically, I stammered my speech to the very end during the interview session. And that's not it... my group members are all better than me in their talk.
I'm The Worse.

Please give me a moment.

AAAARrrrghhhhH!!!

Okay, I feel better now. It's actually not that bad, I think. Because after all, the interviewers did smiled on me:) They are actually angels. Plus, the interview has given me a wonderful and valuable experience. I'm very grateful for it. Thank you.

And from now on, I seriously need to focus in my trial. Let's close this chapter now. Look at the time!

You Might Also Like

0 Bo Peep(s)

Flickr Images