Yelps

Harlow! :) i have 30 minutes max to grumble so i'll try to do it fast here. I woke up at 9am and according to my schedule, i didn't...

Harlow! :) i have 30 minutes max to grumble so i'll try to do it fast here. I woke up at 9am and according to my schedule, i didn't really allocate time for blogging. But anyway. I love making excuse. So...

It's been a week and 4 days since i left Penang. And to be honest, I don't really have much time to be homesick in the beginning of this semester. Beep, sad case. First there's shhoo much outings and shopping for GROCERIES and other stuff that i don't wanna talk about that I keep spending money whenever I see my wallet around me. Grr. Well, at least this time I do keep track of the money I spent with an Excel file named Expenditure, and this is soo unlike last semester ahaha. Fyi so far the money I spent is nearly touching 400MYR! not bad huh :) Ok, next. The other on going thing that keeps me occupied 24/7 is my club activities and proposal. FML! (Fun and miserable life!) Meetings here and there, some embarrassment and rejection this and that, and I am still alive. I just wanna challenge myself, so no complain for these. So moving on.

yawns. sorry, i know it's very boring to listen to my nags and procrastination right. ok, i'll tone down a bit and try not to flame you the "fire of breakin' down". So folks, i know i am supposed to say something to cheer you up or make you think i am enjoying the time of my life. but sorrey. I just find these few weeks ahead dreary and busy and unimaginable. I don't even wanna think about it. Even Dream High 2 is getting shooo boring. What's wrong with the scriptwriter anyway, ugh. Coming back. Ok, good news is, I made a lot of Penang friends this semester! Whee. So happy to find my Penang gang in Miri as last year, I was the only Penangnite here.  Aww, such a wonderful thing to see your kind flying over the sea just to be here with me. #Perasan Just kidding. Speaking of which, heyyy! I'm going to give my blog a face lift sooon. Soon as in, in 2 months time. Very soon right? This is an holy annual thing and i wanna make it special OMAIGAWD WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT. anyway. this, needs to wait. Priority to my academics which have at least 2 deadlines every week fcuk. Seriously, I'm not complaining. I'm just toning down as promised. winks.

And oh see, 30 minutes is up! Yay!!! I'm really out of things to say anyway. So i'll update you guys next time, and I promised I'll give you something more entertaining. And keep the moaaaaning to myself. ok bye!

Life can be awwshum if you want it to be.

Listening: The Mostar Diving Club - Worlds Apart

You Might Also Like

3 Bo Peep(s)

Flickr Images