Say Hello to Goodbye

macaroons ruin ;) Hi there. Here i am again, blogging away because i feel bad for deserting my blog for such a long time. and oh, i c...

macaroons ruin ;)
Hi there.
Here i am again, blogging away because i feel bad for deserting my blog for such a long time.

and oh, i can't help to notice how predictable my prologue always is. bleh. Look at all of my post, most of them starts with "sorry for neglecting you" or "I'm back for my commitment" or "to show i'm lame, here i am", eeeeekkk. Bad sign i know i know. Though, I really dunno how to start a post without these lame lame prologues... #fail

Anyway. How are you?
These past weeks, things happened. Good and bad. But those days are gone. I've learned to accept and move on. Heh I actually thinks I've grown up a lot these few days. In fact people do compliments me on that haha. anyewey.
I'm leaving Penang tomorrow. And I'm (looking around, wuhdafuq) not ready yet. I have a lot more things to do, eg. wearing that contact lens. Agaaain! *yawns, i never got over this small pebble until this moment huhuhu... But the point is, (arrow points)

I don't wanna go :( I want to stay :(

.11.

the day i arrived in KL they greeted me in MidValley :) #gotheart

 and did i mention i went back Penang on a toll truck. #lifetimexperience

to be with family is #paradise


 .12.

12

43
Singapore, 
to embark on your 1st independent adventure with #thethreemusketeers is perfect!

 Cameron Highlands. Where i dropped my camera!! #emo the crack can still be seen :(

 the girls girls girls #girls

 .1.

 and to be there is a dream come true #FTI Plays

 i just like this picture #teehee (so much) 
and you can't stop me from putting it out wakakaka

the birthdays in one day difference #fate


2...


Life, is about hello and goodbyes. What matters is how you make them last. Just a temporary hello to goodbye you know :) ILY Penang. I'll be back.
Time to break some necks in Miri, whatever that means.

and damn that LAME epilogue! grrr.

You Might Also Like

4 Bo Peep(s)

Flickr Images