A Leap

Now. Here.  A leap from 2011 to 2012. A change in numbers and we are still in the same kingdom, fighting for the same dream. If '...

Now. Here.
 A leap from 2011 to 2012. A change in numbers and we are still in the same kingdom, fighting for the same dream. If 'we' isn't applicable (psst i know that sentence is so miserable), fine, I am. I am still the same old me with the same goal and hope: I simply want to pass my years ahead steadily and healthily. And put that %^$&*%$# contact lens into my eye balls without closing my eyelids. And start working my ass out by clearing all the rubbish on my table. And moves away from the shallow side such as stop appreciating abs on the wrong bodeh. And study consistently like what i'll always do during the beginning of a semester but err, not at the end. Consistency! And do less last minute tasks will you. And blog-wise, i'll try to be a-a-ahem mature blogger which do not use words like 'ass' and  '%^$&*%$#' in her blog and i'll I'll try to start every sentence with a capital in 2012. And...

I'm not asking much.

I wanna do more artwork. I wanna move from sketches to actual sketches with colours. This will gimme more space of imagination and fun and accomplishment you know. Hey maybe one day i'll even make the clothes out from sketches #likeaboss who knows. All i want is to live on my passion before it burns off.

I wanna read more. This explains why I keep buying books. Believe me, I really am trying to finish a book before starting a new one but the temptation is always so hard to resist. Why you so mean new books! Oh btw, guess what I'm reading now. beep beep. I've added another book in my reading pile and what makes it so different is, it's an unabridged classic! and surprisingly, i'm actually enjoying it: A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens. Love the historical setting and characters. i hope this will stop me from buying another new book again before finishing it.


And speaking of which, I need to start saving. You see i've kinda run out of money ever since this trip and those outings and the books and clothes and dresses and woah, i really need to start saving. I really spent a lot this year. And to save, I must eat wisely ;)

teehee, better! I'll eat less outside food and cook more. err that is if I can cook. If is a strong word, and i know i can cook, can't i? so. i'll be looking forward to a healthy lifestyle (that means more workout) although i'm taking a break around the holidays teehee. we'll see all this in uni.

ps: geesh this teehee thing is so infectious. fyi, i got the teehee syndrome from this youtuber. here, watch one of his video(link) and you'll know ;) Ryan Higa is so err, jorkerish and sexayish and rapperish. BEEP!

I would like to see Taylor on stage one day sigh. 

Anyway. Congratulation on the hours that brought us to the first page of a new year. These bunch of words exist in order to kick start my solemn year because for gahd sake, i am an old lady touching 20 soon! sobs* let's mourn.

Nah. just joking, 2012, i'll be counting on you for a great year so please be good. In fact, you can count these words as my short-new-year-resolution-that-I-do-not-want-to-write-but-somehow-I-had-written-it-long-in-this-bunch-of-words. hmm hmm, i mean. Today is the first blank page of a 365 page book and I'll make sure I'll write a good one phew. ok, this is a better ending for my first post of the year. so, yeah. TEEHEE.

You Might Also Like

1 Bo Peep(s)

Flickr Images