Not Supposed to be a Last Post of the Year

Hi there, the MIA girl is back :) believe me, i did try to make the title short. or shorter. so, what's up everybody? i find hol...

Hi there, the MIA girl is back :) believe me, i did try to make the title short. or shorter.

so, what's up everybody?

i find holidays come and go so dang fast, it's like i just started my holiday this week and kaboom, it's already new year's eve already!? come on, still so many tasks to be done but nothing is really done. shrug, i mean completely done.

anyway. i've finally got my tickets! I mean the FTI tickets which i mentioned in my previous post omgeeeee :D so so dang excited. not to mention my dear deary friend foreseen herself ahem, i mean us meeting these gorgeous directly, well, in her dream. ANYWAY. that means something right? i mean like a hint or a hunch or some message send by O'Lord Creator himself right?  of course. of coursefinitely (read this, ha!) we are so going to bump into them like how it happens in a movie. All i need to do is follow the following steps to follow my faithollow and hahhhhh~ (that's a sigh you sweetheart) like Taylor said, they'll come back to me like this is a movie ;)

Step 1: 
Compose yourself.
Step 2: 
Follow Step 1.
Step 3:
Refrain from hugging him them.
Step 4:
In fact, don't do something you regret.
Step 5:
Thus do not follow Step 3.
Step 6:
Congratulation, you are a step closer to your dream!

ahmigah ahmigah ahmigaaah...
LOOK at them!

Step 7:
Now dream on.

errr, this is going no where. sorry for the weird weird terms and spelling i've been trying to avoid to use. just couldn't help it since i'm so creative and carried away, i admit haha. but she did dream about that, i swear. and it's still a fifty fifty in bumping into them right, right?

Toohthless who's not toothless is cute.
awkward. OK. Did i tell you that i'm, as a matter of fact, not really MIA for the past few weeks? In fact, I was umm, what do you call that? oh, out and about in Penang and some S'pore and yeah, mostly M'sia. no i'm not lazying around, i'm actually you know, doing meaningful stuff in meaningful ways. For example, i was, correction, still am, bonding with every beloveds one around me. yeah, that beloved term refers to you, too, since, i've finally post this post after a long long time and after brushing off a lot of drafts in the dark. wink, my little contribution to make you feel touchy touchy. that means, touched fyi. ok besides, i did spend time reading up my book pile. ugh my books keep coming 'cause i keep buying and eventually i keep piling them. Uhmm next. my quality time with dramas and pc games should not be forget too. through them, i learned plenty of stuff, like... yeah, a lot of stuff in handling crime and justice in the umm... court. and also how to kill or revenge on somebody with brilliant strategics. yeah, cool huh...
ANYWAY. 

_    _
U
This is supposed to make you happy because smiling is a disease. *speculate** Hmm. Anyway in repetition, Singapore is exactly what i pictured. It's pretty organized, amazingly beautiful and fast paced and oh! Clean. Stereotypes are applicable after all. anyway my point is, thanks to this trip that i'm not regretting at all, my bank accounts are, sigh, let's just say not looking good :( But, i really treasured the times we had together as a trio doing stuff we'll never ever do in our hometown. I now declare this parents-less vacation as a success. oh yeah!

and btw, this book is awesome. if you're bother to read Who's That Girl (link), that will explain my recent writing style. so informal pssssshhh, which is a bad thing of course. but anyway, this book just relive my dream. It tells me to hold on to my dream and don't give a damn to what people says or thinks or, you know, Who Says right? Nobody should judge you on who you are. The below sentence summarize the whole story, in a way. (Yelp, sorry Alexandra Potter...)
ok, that's a lie if you only read the beginning. find it out yourself will you. Happy New Year's Eve my loves. You're smexy and i know it, woohoo!!

what?

You Might Also Like

4 Bo Peep(s)

Flickr Images