From an Island. To an Island.

On 17th of March, this trip happened. A trip from Penang Island to an amazing island. And now, I know this will be one of my fondest memory...

On 17th of March, this trip happened. A trip from Penang Island to an amazing island. And now, I know this will be one of my fondest memory ever.

Well, I flew there.

With plane, not a cruise or with my hidden wings or whatever. It's very different from the rest of my flight I ever had before. Why? You see, for most of the destination I went to, the plane ONLY flew on top of the sea. It's always the deeeep blue sea, which is blue all the time. Thank you for the information, MunSTeR.... As for this trip, woohoo~!! The plane took a route that flew across the Malayan peninsula and a few unknown islands. And I was very lucky: the plane flew 15XX feet above sea level. Meaning, I could see everything from high above, cloud-less.

Wondering what it's like?
Here, take a look.

It's not taken when landing. This is taken during the looong flight.
Can you see the cars down there? Yeshhhh!!

Since I'm so kind, I'll just make it short from now on and let's not bored you with the details.
(The reason behind: someone is getting lazy.)
MunSTeR: Shuddup~
 
Okay, Day 2.

We (my family and I) went to Phanga Island a.k.a. James Bond Island by speed boat like this:




And it's super hot that time. I remembered my sweat kept falling over my face and in no minute, I'm soaked wet. With sweat. Not sea water. Although I'm surrounded by sea water. Hmm, now how did that happen?



The James Bond Island I'm mentioning earlier is very scenic. I took a lot of photos there. And oh, do you know that James Bond Island is a r o c k ?  
I ended up with a lot of photos of rock and a stiff model (me).



Fyi, Phanga Island is named James Bond Island because of James Bond. Yep, you heard me right. Seems like the movie was captured here, once, with this piece of rock. And so, it become famous. Attracting millions of tourist to this small island since then.

End of story.






After that, we went canoeing. And this is for real. We actually got to sit on a strong plastic canoe in the middle of the sea. Haa, imagine that~! 
The canoeing was fun and thrilling. The thrilling part is the pictures below.

 
I literally squeezed thru' this small gap of a cave.

We ate lunch at 3.24p.m. on an artificial island with indescribable yummy food. Indescribable because I was too hungry to recognize what I was eating by then. Paiseh...    

 
The artificial island I named. I'm not sure if it's true or not. 

Day 3. Still water-related. We spent our evening on Patong Beach. Patong means banana. The beach is named banana because that area was once a banana estate. If you're thinking that you'll get free bananas there, sorry to disappoint you. You still need to buy them there. And they're ultra sweet and original ( ripen naturally). For the rest of the day, we shopped till we dropped. Seriously. And on that day, MunSTeR realized that she's not meant for shopping but greater things.


hahahaa~


Day 4. Animal day. We saw monkeys, elephants, Thaigirls tigers, all type of birds, fish and even otters. Where to find such amazing creatures, you say? Zoo of course. I (think) I liked the zoo in overall, because they have shows to entertain visitors, unlike some local zoo. Well, not that it matter 'cause I seldom go to the zoo. Elephant show, monkey show, crocodile show, you name it and you'll find it there. We even went to a snake show, which is not worth it. It was short and expensive. The performers do things we normal human being don't do i.e. kissing a deadly king cobra, playing with a dunno-how-many-inches-long python and... imagine the so on please. I guess the show was highly priced because of these dangerous acts. What a drag... And there's also the bumpy elephant ride. I rode on a friendly elephant which pooped along the way. Due to inappropriate-ness, I'm afraid I can't show you that here. Next time perhaps?



Day 5. Aqua day. 
Let me introduce you a term.
Aqua is pondans. Aqua is those males who is converted to females, literally. Aqua is not an aquarium. Aqua is not the US band called Aqua. 
You see, we watched the Simon's Cabaret Show. This cabaret is full of aquas. And  they are pretty + sexy +  stunning. The costumes they wore were....wow...Too bad they choose to be women. I bet they're as pretty handsome as they now are if they are man.
   Aqua is someone like she him.


We caught the sunset. It was beautiful. The local people told me that those who see a clear sunset will be lucky. I guess I am. I'm already consider lucky to see that, aren't I?

 
Lucky me :)

Still wondering where I went during this magical holiday? With all those hints, I'm sure you've figured it out yourself. Yep, I went to Phuket, Thailand. And I would like to visit this place again, someday.

You Might Also Like

0 Bo Peep(s)

Flickr Images