Floating In The Air

Is this really happening to me? I think I'm still living in an impossible dream...waiting to be awaken. This feels like floating between...

Is this really happening to me? I think I'm still living in an impossible dream...waiting to be awaken. This feels like floating between the clouds, gravity-less . And in any moment now, I'll fall from heaven and back to reality. *pinching myself hardly* Because after all, who in their right mind would expect their wish came true in such a short time?!

You see, my result is actually no biggy. There's a lot more out there who scored more than that. Plus, Mine is not even the best in school. Those scoring straight As are who I look up on. They deserved it after all the hard work they we've been through.



not my thing. My dream, more likely.

And yep, I'm only an ordinary-guai-gut-luck student who never expected herself to be one of the top scorer in school. Not even once. But strangely, when you least expected something, it will come running towards you. Swiftly.

I'm not surprised. I'm shocked! Shocked with the fact that I need to face the paparazzi and the next day, boom! You see your face in the newspaper. Even your full name is printed in bold and as you read thru' the article, you came to realize that hey, these details are so not true. You are a pretender.



Oh why oh why oh why? I never wanted such attention. Not this way. Not mentioning the photo is so ugly. I look...uh-huh. And this makes me feel bad. I'm not what I'm said to be. Everyone thought I got straight As, but that's simply not the truth. I need to explain and explain again to each and every lovely-good-hearted people who congratulated me that I'm actually not as good as it seems (in the paper). I'm only the one who tried her best, that's all. Please spare me from the attention. I don't wanna reach my telephone.


Lady Gaga feat. Beyonce - Telephone

And the one thing that made this whole woohoo experience black to me is the moment I saw a note written by my close friend. The minute I read through the paragraph, I realized that I've (somehow) hurt her feeling. She must have learned about my result and lost her confidence (somehow). My dear friend, Don't be. This changes nothing. You are still my bestie and I'm yours(if you still wants me as your bestie). Don't feel down merely because of this. Okay?


Phew. Enough of the gloominess. Because overall, today yesterday was a fairytale.
And I'm blissful. That's what matters.

But still... sometimes, I just wish I'm not that sensitive.

And to those who got me this far till now, I just wanna say,

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK  YOU THANK  YOU


You Might Also Like

0 Bo Peep(s)

Flickr Images