Wishful Thoughts

I wish I was 7 years old. Then I don't have to be responsible to the *thing* I'd done. I wish I'm not the responsible girl I...


I wish I was 7 years old.
Then I don't have to be responsible to the *thing* I'd done.

I wish I'm not the responsible girl I know I am.
Then I could hide my errors from people,
and act like there's nothing wrong.

I wish I'm not that honest.
Then I would go around and tell fables,
crossing my fingers at the same time.
Behind my back.

I wish the time could stop or turn back.
Then I won't be growing up,
and able to repair the mistakes I'd done.

I wish I can let go and forget about this sinful feeling.
Then I can tell myself...

It's only a small matter.

And I know that's true.

 Moving on!

Oh, did I mention bout the *thing*?? No? WELL. The thing is -
It's actually no biggy. I ONLY broke one single boiling tube   accidentally.
I made a hole on the bottom of the tube, that's all.


See, it;s just a smaaall hole. And I didn't even notice it until the solution I'm boiling came out so fast like they are from a tap. How could that be my fault when I was not even touching it.

( Technically, my hands are off the tube...minus the thermometer which I was using to stir the solution. I swear I stirred gently...I'm a lady after all wtf.)

Maybe...the boiling tube was flawed from the start..?? Ah-ha!! Then this explains MunSTeR and her unfortunate event.
Aah, I'm such a genius.

Well, I'm not gonna run away from the mistake I've done. I know partly, I'm also involve in the death of the RM 4.00++ boiling tube which ended up in a chemical bin in the lab. (Humph, serve you right Mister!)
But still, a mistake is a mistake. I need to hold responsibility to my carelessness and as a result my dad need to pay for the silly boiling tube. Gaaaah!

So, there goes my caution fee.
A new beginning  for a new semester huh?

You Might Also Like

0 Bo Peep(s)

Flickr Images