I am here

01.tickets to leave safety zone.02.on the plane to airport.03.Sarawak borders after 2 hours plus flight.04.my room, my site. my roommate was...

01.tickets to leave safety zone.02.on the plane to airport.03.Sarawak borders after 2 hours plus flight.04.my room, my site. my roommate was there 2 days ahead.05.the view from my room window, very natural.06.my 1st sunset in Curtin Sarawak, i dunno why but it's so sad...07.surrounding. i mean campus./08.skip that./09.dad and mum came to help me settling down! BIG relief.10.they left.homesick again.the sun cast luminious shadow on the wall, i wonder when i can see everybody in Penang again? 11. my table... messy temporarily. 12.today.is.my.birthday.12.these handwritten letters cheer me up. luckily i left them to be opened on today.13.i guess i'm alright.

PS: I miss you.
I hope you're having an awesome July.
Will post more about the presie tomorrow. or maybe, yeah.

You Might Also Like

2 Bo Peep(s)

Flickr Images