Prepare For a GUMIHO Spaaam!

0okay, i know i've been sinking very deeeep in the hallyu wave recently. I know the things i posted here is more like blurb>life . (o...

0okay, i know i've been sinking very deeeep in the hallyu wave recently. I know the things i posted here is more like blurb>life.(oops, sorry...) I know you'll most probably treat this as a spam and click X. 
I know, i know. I know so, but i can't help it. Because, i'm still going to share my recent craze with you guys here. Are you ready for another k-spam?  Hiak hiak hiak~
So, what is this gumiho all about?... *drum roll* 

My Girlfriend is A Nine-Tailed Fox

a story about how a gumiho fell in love with a guy and tries to turn into a human.

Yeeesh! Nine Tailed Fox is gumiho in korean. And it's a drama that i have been avoiding since its' 'debut' in August. And obviously, my determination crumbled in 2 months later ( ie present day). You see, this drama is soooo popular and catchy, it makes people like me wants to get hooked, even though it's exam season. Even though 'she' had geared herself up from this infectious drama. Heh, guess my her effort didn't work out. Geez, bad eh?


Anyway, no doubt Gumiho Girlfriend is a hit in every sense, it has all the right ingredients to become a hit.(That's how it hits me, practically.) After all, this is a super extreme entertaining korean drama circling the theme of love, myth and owwh well, guess you just have to find it out yourself.

Oh, right ingredients as in,
a very new and attractive story line, honestly
a melodic, ballad-song-mostly soundtrack
handsome guys(a vital part to attract people like me, wtf, now i sound shallow.)
  a beautiful womangumiho with a cute personality
and simply, being original
 .
Confession: I got addicted to this song from the OST. Somehow. Just like how i got addicted to this series. Somehow. Heh.
duvi duvi doo rafah, duvi duvi doo rafah 
Fox Rain Lee Sun Hee
 .
And, the catchy part which i found catcy*wink wink*...
This. 
Miho's past life, in which she was killed by a gumiho hunter (Mr Beardy who turns out to be Dr Hawty!)  who is helplessly IN LOVE with her. 
See, it has all the perfect ingredient. I just simply love story like this. It's superbly awesome. And i don't care it's predictable. It's a trap specially made for me after all. Hah.
...Okay, i'll just let the picture do the talking.
See, 1, 2, 3...9. Nine tails.
 Starring Shin Min Ah, the gumiho<3
Lee Seung Gi, the male lead but 
i prefer to call him the guy whom i knew from 2 days 1 night
Mr Hawty that i was talking about. No Min Woo.
He's just too... 'perfect'. Squee!
 
And...
the cute hoi-hoi couple.
Gumiho's kawaii face expressions which i lurrve. 
She's just so right for this character. Awww....
 And... one more glance at Mr Gorgeous. . .
Let's make it 2, shall we? 
yeesh for sho, this is Mr Hawty NO MIN WOO! 
*wraps arms around his bodeh*
and he was SUPPOSED to show this in gumiho...*__*
ugh, too bad for deleting the scene :(
.
hoi hoi~     
all the images do not belong to me.
Most of them are from dramabean. Check it out dramas lover ;)

You Might Also Like

0 Bo Peep(s)

Flickr Images