Figure out a title for me.

So, one down. And 13 more papers to go. Point please! Oh didn't i tell you?  I'm in the midst of THE A-LEVEL EXAM . And i'm g...

So, one down.
And 13 more papers to go.


Point please!
Oh didn't i tell you? 
I'm in the midst of THE A-LEVEL EXAM.
And i'm gearing up. Seriously.


 Bartt first, let me just fill you in on a little of 
My College Prom...






You probably can make out everything from these pictures, can't you?


(Photo courtesy of Monday & The Q.)


Including the fact that it's a prom without free dancing! 
In Hard Rock?!
how could they call this a prom? 
More like a grad dinner to me hmph...


Moving on.
Exclusive pictures of me. In dress. On prom night. kekekeke...



okay, that's all folks.
You see people, i just couldn't insert the contact lens into my eyes that night.
and i ended up walking into the banquet hall spec-less, literally blind.
and yeah, i know this is simply retarded. don't need to remind me 'bout that....

So,  
remember how i broke a test tube earlier on in June? 
well, they sent me a letter.
To pay RM3.

Can you believe that?
it's soooo
cute!
(sign of furiousness? Nawwh~)
The postage and everything had already cost them a quarter of my payment.
Surprise? pfft. Entertained more likely.



sigh.
Time do flies.
Classes is over.  
(but not exam of course)
College life has come to an end.
I'll definitely miss the time we had together.
Hah :) Not like we're not seeing each other anymore.



Bon voyage my dear friends. 
We still have a long journey ahead of us
in pursuing our dream.
Good Luck  c:


random:
oh oh dya know that i'm talented in wasting time 
and crying over a spilled milk?
like, not studying but blogging like oh-i'm-so-free right now?


back to revision(:
Focus. MunSTeR. Foooocus.
bye.

You Might Also Like

0 Bo Peep(s)

Flickr Images