Pretending Rants

ok, i need to type fast before this sweet and adorable laptop keyboard dies on me again. please be good for this 15 mins okay? It's tr...

ok, i need to type fast before this sweet and adorable laptop keyboard dies on me again. please be good for this 15 mins okay?

It's true about how blogging can turn into a commitment. i've been pretty  'uninspired' this month, it's like blogging has become an errand which i'll end up avoiding from it. every night i'll tell myself: "i'll update my blog tomorrow." and i guess you have figured out what happen to those endless tomorrows. pshhhhh. but look at the bright side, at least i have countless of drafts in my list that shows my dedication and commitment to it though i seriously doubt these draft will ever see the sunlight.... no questions.

anyway.

so, i'm finishing my job soon and that'll leave me with less than 2 weeks time to really really spend some quality time with family and friends. though i haven't officially resign from my post yet, well, i'm already looking forward to the endless fun, chit chat and pre-birthday celebration and more, all squeeze into a 2 weeks tight schedule. not that i'm complaining, i just wish i have more time. i'll miss waking up at 8.05am on every weekdays, oh and processing numbers and codes in the office besides counting down to 5pm. i'll miss them and them.

ahem, ok i'll just leave my speech to Thursday. you see, they expect me to write a thank you / farewell email, so this is round 1.  i'll come up with a more formal one soon. i hope. fingers crossed.

oh, i bought another unnecessary book again. and this, will be added into my stack of reading pile, which will be left at home when i fly away. gahhhh, i just can't control myself. i know i can't bring all my books there, but the temptation of buying it is just too high. i'm innocent ok. i even thought about reading books on pdf but the idea put me off. i tried reading the Shopaholic series years ago on pdf and it's quite a strain. i'll much prefer flipping the pages than scrolling down. but, this only applies to english novels. strangely i'm ok with chinese novels. i mean i can stand reading them on the computer without giving up midway. no i'm not hypocrite. i'm just being normal. i bet people who reads chinese novels on the computer agree with me from their bottom of my heart. umm, right?

out of the point, i have blah untill...what? like the 5th paragraph and i still dunno what should i name this post. yeah, i usually finish my post with the title. and i seriously wanna stop now but i still can't put a suitable title :(

did i mention my sister kept playing Mistake (by SNSD) on the computer and i just can't focus but sing along for the past 15 mins? Argghghhhh, fine, i'm done. let's just label it rants, shall we.

it's not even a question. 


now reading:

Who's That Girl? by Alexandra Potter
( one of the books in my reading pile actually =.=")

now loving:
Lee Hong Ki
(once again.)
Choi Jong Hun.
(it's unfair if i don't put him up too. what?)

now playing:

Sid Meier's Civilization V
(a game that could take your whole day away just. like. that.)

now watching:
The Roommate
(hmm. scary thoughts.)

now following:
Fairy Tail
(Erza and Gray are back they're back!)
now listening:
郁可唯 - 指望

now thinking:
i can multitask after all!

You Might Also Like

3 Bo Peep(s)

Flickr Images