Voila!

Well, practically, the purpose of this post is just for my own record. (in fact you can ignore this whole crap) you know, From this. Jan 201...

Well, practically, the purpose of this post is just for my own record.
(in fact you can ignore this whole crap)
you know,
From this.
Jan 2010

To this.
Jan 2011

So, as you may have noticed by now, i've finally given my blog a FASHIONABLE facelift. Yay! now i can sleep peacefully and piece-fully, whatever it means.

(skip this part if you don't want to hear me nag.) 
(seriously.)
(you're making a mistake.)
(ok, your call...)
oh, please keep your compliments. you make me feel embarrassing only.(wtf?narcissist.) ahem. so as i was saying, this is my first try in doing everything bloggie on my own, and, i must say, i'm quite satisfied with the result.(self-absorbed) well, this project took me a month to finish and turns out designing a custom background is quite tough. you've no idea how many experimental background i'd done and redone and deleted. one thing, the size of the background is kinda like the pain in the ass. even now i can see the flaws of my background. i mean like at the bottom of the screen you'll see a white strip which make me wanna bang my head on the table. (umm, it's still here right? dang!) that white strip is due to my incapability to measure each and every computer out there and fit my background with them. ok, so it's my fault.

as for the header, HAH! that, is challenging. i mean centering the bloody header part. You see, blogger don't have a button for us that says 'center the header' to click(yet). and, when i googled for the solution, most of them out there are not working. so, after 4 hours of sticking my butt on the chair for solution, i've found one which i edited some part to make it work. phew. besides this, designing a custom header made me realized that simple is the new fashion. here, let me show you just a couple of my draft and you'll know what i mean.

 Pfftt. what an effort.
anyhow, i live.

the much-better-topic starts here. 
so in case you're wondering..umm... about the software i used, it's Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended. and i got most of the materials from DigiscrapDepot. In this site you'll find loads of DIY stuff for you to play with. Additionally, you'll get heaps of inspiration from this site believe me. Real deal :)

and, just for the record, i did all these just by following instructions. some of the sites that helped me a lot are thecutestblogontheblock and backgroundfairy. Thank you for making everything looks easier. You guys can check it out of course.

hmm, guess that's everything.
my thoughts and comments about the change?
well, apparently they are too jumbled up for me to type up here. And some thoughts really should be censored for violence. anyway. your comments are welcome if you're bothered, i just wanna know, better or worse.

So...

until next time. see ya.
...off goes the M.

You Might Also Like

2 Bo Peep(s)

Flickr Images