Early Morning

4.25am. Friday. KL LCCT Airport - McDonald. Surrounded by loud people, check. Charging laptop next to a pole while my friends sleep in their...

4.25am. Friday. KL LCCT Airport - McDonald. Surrounded by loud people, check. Charging laptop next to a pole while my friends sleep in their arms on a table, checked. Pissed with uneducated-selfish-arrogant-assholes-who-think-they-own-the-place, so checked.

What brings me here at this time?

Well, I was having my holidays in Langkawi Island  with my university friends for this whole week. Today is actually my last day on the island and my friends and I happened to hop on the last plane and now I am typing discreetly so that the keyboard-tapping-sound is at minimum level ;) I am waiting to board my flight back to Penang at 7.15am. Since I have the whole night and a lappie, I thought I should write something so that the time can passed quickly and fingers cross, I really hope I won't fall asleep...

Where were I?

First and foremost, my sincere-est apologies for not updating my blog regularly for the past few months. Life, has decided to play B.U.S.Y and B.I.T.C.H.Y with me :( Now let me try to put these whole chronicle of unfortunate events as simple as possible.

Late June - Sabah Trip happened; (1) got stung by stonefish while snorkeling on a small island; (2) moved out from the island on a very embarrassing stretcher and a huge on-looking-crowd - paid an extra sum of RM150 for the injection treatment in consequence; (3) in fact, started to become allergic to alcohol because of the sting, dayum!; (4) managed to get all 3 zips (of pencil box, fave high waist pants & jeans) spoil; (5) hand luggage bag overweight, busted - need to send over to campus via parcel delivery service - another RM1XX lost.

HAHA and it all happened in a short 8 days trip, can you believe it. But luckily, there's always family and friends who lend me their hands in time like these. That's why I'm still here aren't I? :)

ps: I actually thinks this is a test ;) according to the chinese belief (and my belief), my second half year are supposed to be like this, hmmmmm...

Then what keeps me so busy?

Academics. Non academic activities. Responsibilities. Keponess. The tendency of saying yes to practically everything. Expectations. Friends. Plans. And finally, excuses.

Will I update regularly from now onwards?
I'll say yes ;)

STAY TUNED, for real this time.

You Might Also Like

1 Bo Peep(s)

Flickr Images