The 39th

Warning: Post is extremely long. so, since it's already the last day of 2010, i guess i should be posting something meaningful. Just ...

Warning: Post is extremely long.

so, since it's already the last day of 2010, i guess i should be posting something meaningful. Just for keepsake you know. But unfortunately, i don't really have much to share. My memory is no good, uh-uh. that's why i keep pictures anyway. but again, i don't really like to share pictures. here. teehee =D


BUT, i definitely had a great year myself :)
what do people usually post in the last day of the year and the last post of the year? Something meaning, meaningful raiiight?

Alright! Here goes (nothing)


from top to bottom:

1. my version? a life about complete perfection would be boring.
2. just something from my swiftie syndrome. you can jump.
3. a fact. 
4. i don't know, i find the air pressure part funny. ha.ha.
5. a smile is a curve that sets everything straight. Especially soshi ;) 
ok fine, you can skip this one too.
6. self-explanatory cuteness.
7. someday i'll write letters to all my friends and tell them how much i love them. someday.
8. 2010 has been a year full of hallyuuuuuu to me. Yay!
9. i probably say this like 5 times a day, at least.
10. well, you'll know what to expect of next year. The 2010 China Trip.  
(geesh, just the 3 words can make me lazy. and lazy.)
11. "I'm 96% certain that I am smarter when I wear my glasses." just for lols. 

My new year's resolution?
(in case you're wondering...)
Be Myself.

Here's something for you to do before the year ends ;)

Just follow the above simple steps, and voila....

happy 2011. bye

and oh, my sixth third-sense tells me that you're smiling. Right now ;)

ps: my blog is undergoing construction for a new look in 2011. please look forward :)

You Might Also Like

0 Bo Peep(s)

Flickr Images