we should never grown up

in one more week, to be precise,  in 6 days 1 hours 23 minutes and 13 seconds more, i'll be FREE. gaaah, can't wait already. i'...

in one more week, to be precise, 
in 6 days 1 hours 23 minutes and 13 seconds more,
i'll be
FREE.

gaaah, can't wait already. i'm no longer motivated to study you see, after like... what, a month since my 1st paper? Just the figure makes me sick:(

but then when freedom comes, 
i hope i can do something more productive this time. 
productive as in;
  • finish all my covered-with-dust-anime under my table
  • read novels which i bought ages ago
  • do something with my mess
  • try new things
  • get obsessed with online games (doing that right now)
  • produce the craft project that i'd started half-way since i-dunno-when
  • change my wardrobe (my kindy's T is still there)
  • have my preplanned drama marathon, yay!
  • socialize
And...
  • apply for further studies thingy
               ✤✲✤✲✤✲✤

all the above is okay, except the last one. 
i'm not sure i can do it perfectly, building my future...

sigh, it's so irritating and nerve-wrecking, this growing up part.
though i've delayed this for 11 months now, time still catches up.
Time to make decisions. Difficult decisions.
but once i've decided where i wanna go, it'll be like forever, you know.
and i don't like the thought of regretting it one day.
not to mention i don't really have a proper physic-related interest.
what will i be? i'm not expecting much.

to me, everything is slowly out of prediction anymore.
Where will i be in 10 years later?
 i'm terrified. in this never ending cross-road.
i don't wanna grow up, and just stay this simple.
Let it be. 


i'm sorry this doesn't make sense.

You Might Also Like

2 Bo Peep(s)

Flickr Images